69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, July 9, 2012

New Page for Common Core Text Exemplars

Thanks to everyone for the positive response to my series of posts on activities for the text exemplars for Common Core for second and third grade.
To make it easier to find the posts and keep up when I add new activities, I have started a new page on my blog to hold all the links to the posts. (Thanks to Ladybug Teacher Files for the idea!)
 Just look at the top of my blog and click on the link for "Activities for Common Core Text Exemplars".


I'll be adding more activities for the text exemplars this week, so if you have not followed my blog, this would be a great time to do so!


8 comments:

  1. Mary,

    I cannot thank you enough for your generosity! EVERYTHING you post is EXCEPTIONAL!! I know you put in countless hours of hard work to create these superb materials, and I truly appreciate your willingness to share:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Than you for all your wonderful common core freebies! My question is regarding the number of books you have. Do you use all these books in groups, and have multiple copies of each? Or do you sometimes have one copy and study the book as a read aloud? I'd love to have some multiple copies, but am concerned about funding. How DO you utilize your units?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am curious as well. Please reply!

      Delete
  3. I love your blog and guess what?!? I am awarding you with The Versatile Blogger award. Come over to my blog and pick it up!!!

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these freebies... I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your generosity and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower! Thank you for all the freebies!! Your blog is full of such great ideas. My friend is doing a 2/3 combo and I'm definitely referring her to your blog!


    Stop by my blog if you have a chance:

    Grade Three is the Place for Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog. I just happened upon it on pinterest and have spent hours downloading and printing everything. Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete