69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Friday, July 27, 2012

Back to School Frenzy,,,,and New Common Core Text Exemplar Task Cards

I've been working in my classroom for the past two weeks instead of blogging. I didn't mean to be gone so long....but by the time I got home at night, I was worn out!
My room is just about ready, but I don't have things planned for the first day. (Gotta get on that!)
I'm planning a late "blogaversary" to celebrate my first year of blogging. I'll post more on that a little later.

Here are some task cards geared to the Common Core ELA standards for second and third grade based on one of my favorite author's work, From Seed to Plant.
I love, love, love Gail Gibbons!


Just click on the pic above to download the cards.

9 comments:

  1. I love this, thanks so much! =) Post pics of your room if you get a chance...I'm trying to get myself motivated to go in and get it done lol
    http://cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, thanks! We read this story every year! :)

    Jessica
    Mrs. Heeren's Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such great ideas and freebies! Thanks for being so giving! I would love to see pictures of your classroom too. Now, are you looping to 3rd this year or will you be in 2nd? Thanks again for your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed you and were concerned we needed to send a search party...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this one! I love Gail Gibbons books and use them frequently in my classroom. This is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!!
    Blessings & peace,
    (¯`v´¯) ★¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ Melly✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸★
    `*.¸.*.♥.✿´´¯`•.¸⁀°<><

    "A person's a person, no matter how small!" Dr. Seuss

    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get better. It's not!"
    Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'd love a copy of the From Seed to Plant task cards if you are still willing to share... I'd even pay if I could see a sample! Please let me know. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete