69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Perfect Perch - Freebie

Today is it and then....
SPRING BREAK!
PLUS....my teammate is bringing a homemade pecan pie to school for our planning time today!
(We know how to plan in Second Grade!)

Here is a quick freebie on proper nouns for you since I am in such a good mood....you know, looking forward to that pie and all!
Just click on the pic above to get the file.

Be sure to check in tomorrow. I'm part of the Blog Hoppin' Fun on the Easter Freebie Trail! I'll have something for you.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie - I'll be holding on to it for my kiddos later in our year!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all that you do! Kathy (first grade a la cart) sent me :)
    Kim
    kdh423@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your generosity! It is always fun to get something free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great activity, what a fun twist on proper nouns! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your continued generosity with your freebies! You do some amazing work.
    -Mo
    Visit More Than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came by from Kathy! I already followed you! Thanks for great ideas and freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete