69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Currently

March? Really? Are you sure?


LISTENING to It's Complicated! Meryl Streep gets better all the time!

LOVING the beautiful snow outside my window. But why? why? why on a Saturday and not on a school day?

THINKING that I. DO. NOT. want to put on panty hose to go to this gala thing tonight. BLECH!

WANTING a new living room. I believe it's going to happen!

NEEDING a new wardrobe. Not just wanting, NEEDING!

LIKE M & M's
LOVE meringue on pies. Yum!
HATE merging into traffic. No explanation needed.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your work! A quick look in my classroom and you will see LOTS of Pitner's Potpourri.

    I've always wanted to take part in "Currently." Any links to tutorials/How To?

    Thanks!

    Rachel
    thirdgradecupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete