69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, March 4, 2013

My Week at a Glance - and a Freebie

It's going to be a busy week.
Here's what I THINK I'm going to be doing....you know how plans change. Our nine weeks ends next Tuesday, so I'm trying to finish some things.

The entire school starts off each day in the gym for announcements. I love getting to see all the kids every morning, and it's usually the only time I get to see the teachers from the other end of the building all day!

I've planned all of my Morning Work for the week.  I have it projected on the white board waiting for us when we get to our room from Morning Meeting. 

Click on the pic above if you want a copy.

Our main focus for ELA this week is finishing up our three paragraph report on Wilma Rudolph. We researched together, but each student is writing his own report. It's been interesting to see which facts they choose for their report. Once we are finished, we are moving on to procedural writing.

My literacy stations focus on ou/ow words and a review of nouns and sentences. I'll be using my "Welcome to the Circus" packet I've added to my store. If you missed the freebie from Friday, go {HERE} to get one of the activities I'm using. 

All my sentence writing activities are from the St. Patrick's packet linked to the pic below.

 The noun literacy stations are from my Nine Lucky Nouns packet posted at my stores. Click on the pic for more info.



We are beginning telling time to the nearest five minutes in Math. If you missed the freebie, click {HERE} to pick up a copy. Click on the pics below to see what I'm doing in my Math stations this week. 

We are also celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday all week along. There's a special school-wide activity planned for each day. Today is Hat Day. I can't wait to see the kiddos all decked out!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment: