69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Multiplication Gimme Game Freebie

I believe that our kiddos MUST be fluent in multiplication and division facts, BUT I don't think every child will learn those facts through "drill and kill" rote memorization.

Once you've given them manipulatives and let them build arrays to help them truly understand multiplication and division, I think games are a fun way to help them develop the necessary fluency they will need to work higher-level problems.

This freebie is perfect for a fun way to develop fluency. Similar to Go Fish, your kiddos will try to be the first to get all four cards in a multiplication/division fact family.

Just click on the pic below to get your copy!


Show the love below with a comment! Let me know if there are any certain skills you'd like a freebie for.






1 comment:

  1. Awesome game I think my 3rd graders will enjoy!Do you have a similar game for beginners multiplication?

    ReplyDelete