69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Morning Work Freebie

Thank you for all the kind comments on the Morning Work freebies I've been posting at the beginning of each week. It's been a good way to review necessary skills in my classroom. Having it all planned out ahead of time saves me a few minutes every morning. All I have to do is project it on my Promethean Board and the kids get busy while I take attendance and turn in the lunch count.

Just click on the pic above to get the freebie. 
Don't forget you have until midnight tonight to buy two products from my store and receive the third for free! Just click on the TpT link to the right, go shopping, and then send me your TpT receipt along with the name of the product you want for free.
Happy Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment