69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, March 24, 2013

This Week's Morning Work

Four Days til Spring Break! 

We can make it! The hard part is that my daughter is home from college on her Spring Break, and I would really like to be able to spend some time with her. We did get to go see the musical Flashdance at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center today and eat at Pucketts in downtown Nashville. Plus, it seems like we have had lots of teachers just now coming down with the bug that's been hitting others, so there is a good chance she will be subbing at school (although not's really her first choice of how to spend her Spring Break)!

There's lots going on at school this week.
I have my Morning Work ready. Just click on the pic below to grab a copy. 
Have a marvelous week!

3 comments:

  1. So generous; thank you!! I am going to use these a little differently with my homeschooler. I will leave out the money as we are in Australia and I will cut out each task and put them in a container and give her a "lucky dip". thursdaytook@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your morning work! I love them!

    ReplyDelete