69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shining Plurals - Freebie

My kiddos are like hamsters on wheels....they are moving, moving, moving.....all day long! They are so excited about Christmas and are already counting down the days.

I'm trying to give them some extra fun in our lessons and literacy stations to help burn off some of that Christmas energy.

One of our skills is forming irregular plurals.
They are loving this card game based on forming plurals and beg to play it. I think I'm going to have to make more sets so more than two kiddos can play at once!

Players draw a card and identify the plural form of the word. If they are right, they get to keep the card. If they draw a tangled string of lights, they have to put all their cards back in the pile.


Just click on the pic above to get the game.

I bet your kids love this as much as mine do!
Please leave a comment and let me know if htey do.

10 comments:

  1. Got it! This will be such great practice! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great motivator for targeting plurals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are working on this right now ! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love your freebies! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Just what we needed!~ I am in Murfreesboro- right down the road! I may have to come take a peek at your classroom one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the link isn't working

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing all the activities! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am starting plurals this week with my students and I can't wait to play this game with them once we have learned all the rules!! Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing! Easy to prepare and SO lively. I look forward to using it next Friday

    ReplyDelete