69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sneaky Order -- Money Freebie

Today is our first day back with kids. We had a Staff Development Day yesterday and just that wore me out! Wish me luck today.


I love, love, love these cute sneakers from KPMDoodles.com. Be on the lookout for more activities using them! This activity can be done in a Math station or as a whole group activity. Arrange the money cards in the correct order. If you do it as a whole group activity, set a timer and time the students' first attempt. See if they can beat their time. (Don't forget to sneak in a comment when you download!)
Don't forget to join my Snow Day Linky Party by clicking here! Share your favorite snow-related activity, favorite snow-themed book, or most inspiring snowy Pin from Pinterest!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Love the sneakers :) This will be great for my kiddos in math centers!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your work!! I just found your blog last night and have spent many hours looking through your activities. You are so creative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your activities are very useable for centers in the special education setting also. Thank you for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, all your stuff! I think I will use these with my tutorial group and then after they order them, have them draw one card and count out the money to match the amount shown on the card. Thank you for your generosity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and appreciate the freebies! So much for me to use with my 3rd graders! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete