Search This Blog


Monday, January 16, 2012

Start Your Engines! - Measurement Freebie

Here's a fun, fun, fun activity to teach your students the relationships between centimeters and meters and inches and yards. All you will need is a meter/yardstick, dice, and two markers for the students to move.
Click on either of the pics below to download the directions. Please leave a comment if you download. It "revs" me up to add more freebies!

Graphics by ScrappinDoodles.com  Fonts by KevinandAmanda.com

I promised a giveaway when I reached 300 followers and we are there! I'll close the giveaway at midnight on Saturday, so you have until then. Go HERE for details on entering.


  1. Thank you so much! I love your work!

  2. Thanks! I love how this is simple and doesn't require a lot of materials!

  3. I'm loving all of your measurement games and my students are too! Thanks for sharing!

  4. Thank you so much for sharing! I love all the games and I am sure my students will have fun while learning!

  5. I LOVE all youru ideas!! Thanks SO much for sharing!! Please keep on creating!!