69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Money Matchups -- Freebie

I am so excited! Gingersnaps has added a set of money graphics to her Etsy shop and they are to die for!
I couldn't wait to make something with them. Be sure to go to her website and check out the cute game using her new graphics she uploaded for free! I'll be making money activities using them later this week.

Students will count coins and bills from $1.00 to $5.00. Click on the pic below to download. 


Don't forget to join my Snow Day Linky Party by clicking here! Share your favorite snow-related activity, favorite snow-themed book, or most inspiring snowy Pin from Pinterest!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I'm teaching money next week, so it will come in handy!! :)


    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    Do you sleeeeeep?????? I can't believe all the wonderful things you make!!!! Loving Ginger Snaps new clipart! Happy New Year!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! Thank you- Lovin' the clip art from Ginger! :)
    The Teachers’ Cauldron

    ReplyDelete