69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Friday, January 6, 2012

Wallet War -- Freebie and 2012 Representations

I loved playing War when I was little and use it in my class to review and practice lots of skills. This version is for amounts of money up to one dollar. Click on the pic to download.

Yesterday was our first day back with kids. For Math, we showed various ways of representing 2012.

The kids had a ball and some were pretty creative.


Don't forget to join my Snow Day Linky Party by clicking here! Share your favorite snow-related activity, favorite snow-themed book, or most inspiring snowy Pin from Pinterest!

5 comments:

  1. what a great math idea for 2012 - that was with your 3rd graders?
    The Teachers’ Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was with Third Graders. We need lots of practice in counting money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    I love the ideas you post on your blog...you have given me a fresh perspective in the middle of the year! Yeah and thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the wallet game. We are getting ready for our money unit soon and this will be perfect! :) I'm your newest follower! Hope you can visit my blog, I teach second grade as well! :)


    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  5. This wallet war seems very interesting. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete