69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful for Dictionary Skills!

I mentioned in an earlier post that our local Rotary Club gave all of our Third Graders a dictionary. The kiddos were sooooo excited! It was like Christmas in October. They beg and beg to look up words, so I promised them I would add a dictionary station to our rotation. Here is the first one. Give them a timer and turn them loose! Click on the pic below to download the Google doc. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you do to help your kids with dictionary skills.


Graphics by ScrappinDoodles.com    Fonts by KevinandAmanda.com

5 comments:

  1. Oh, great! This will work wonderfully for my word station next week! Thanks Mary!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable!! I printed it off to put in my centers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Can't wait to use this as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this precious station - as well as the verb tenses! Both will be in the rotation next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and can't wait to use it this year!

    ReplyDelete