69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, November 13, 2011

If You Take a Mouse to the Movies.......

.....you know you are in for a treat! I love, love, love ALL the "If You Take a...." books by Laura Numeroff.  Here's some fun for you to help get you in the Christmas spirit.(I know...it's still too early, but teachers have to plan ahead!)

And if you download the file, you know I'll want a comment!
(If you downloaded before 9:00 on Sunday, do it again. When I was printing it for myself, I found a mistake.)



5 comments:

  1. bethwramage@yahoo.comNovember 13, 2011 at 12:39 AM

    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful that I found your wonderful blog!!! You are too sweet to share all your happies with all!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I just got this book for my students :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book and it's very sweet of you to share this with us.

    ReplyDelete