69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tops and Bottoms

Here are two more activities to go with Tops and Bottoms. I posted the first yesterday. It can be used without reading the story to review synonyms and antonyms. Go HERE to download it.

For a comparing and contrasting characters activity and a sequencing activity, click the pic below.

Graphics by ScrappinDoodles.com  Fonts by KevinandAmanda.com

And please let me know if you use the activity by leaving a comment!



10 comments:

  1. I will be using this when I read Tops and Bottoms in the spring with our science unit on plants. TY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, Mary, thank you! We are working on synonyms and antonyms right now for our next benchmark test (per 9 weeks). I am thrilled to have both of these activities because we cover them. You ROCK!
    God bless you!!

    Melly<><

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Tops and Bottoms is a great book and now I have more that I can do with it! You are so awesome for sharing so much for free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you use Reading Street? I just downloaded & will be using next week sometime! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch for this freebie!!! We use this book in the spring when we do author and book studies. These are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this book. Thanks for making a great activity to use with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to use this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this wonderful resource!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the wonderful activity :)

    ReplyDelete