69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Spots and Dots

Thank you to everyone who has left me one of those wooooonderful comments about the activities on my blog. I love reading them and knowing someone out there in blog land likes what I've been posting. I intend on continuing to share the love and keep all the "freebies" free. Teachers are probably the most "share-ful" people there are, so I want to pay it forward however I can.

I do have a favor to ask. Two of my friends (my assistant principal and his wife) are the proud parents of two beautiful, "all-boy" boys (wink, wink). The youngest son has been chosen to participate in the national calendar for "Spots and Dots," the supporting organization for families of children with a nevus. He has just completed his eighth surgery for nevus removal and/or skin expansions. He is a trooper and doesn't let those surgeries get his little two-and-a-half-year-old self down! They are selling calendars for ten dollars to help promote awareness of children with a nevus. 



If you would be interested in getting a calendar, please leave me a comment below. They are taking pre-orders now through November 18. If you would like more information on a nevus, you can go to www.nevusoutreach.org.




No comments:

Post a Comment