69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Ten Things

I'll start off by sharing the Ten Things to Know About Me that "Go Fourth with Owens" suggested.

1. I have two wonderful kids, both in college.
2. I love to read....all kinds of books.
3. My dog, Tillie, can jump high enough to look out the window and see who is at the back door.
4. I think teaching my students is the best job anyone could ever have.
5. I love the beach....all I do is read while I am there (and nap)!
6. I love going to our family's lake house more than any other place.
7. My favorite TV show is Sons of Anarchy (thanks to Karen).
8. I collect Cinderella books and cookbooks.
9. My mama's chicken and dressing is my favorite food.
10. I now teach with one of my former students.

No comments:

Post a Comment