Runde's Room is hosting a "My Favourite Books Linky Party"! Since I've had fun reading the posts there, I wanted to link in.
1. Childhood Favorites: One of my favorite childhood books was Mrs. Wiggs and the Cabbage Patch. I also loved all the Little House books. At school, I always checked out those little blue biographies, but I can't remember the name of the series.
2. Classroom Favorites: We love all books in my classroom! My kids really love all the Junie B. Jones books. Last year's class loved all the different versions of Cinderella.
3. Favorite books I read to my own children: My son liked me to read the Hardy Boys books to him when he was little. My daughter loved the Junie B. Jones series.
4. Professional Favorites: The Book Whisperer, anything by Debbie Diller, Comprehension Connections, by Tanny McGregor, and anything by Patricia M. Cunningham.
5. Guilty-Pleasure Favorites: I love the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I laugh out loud when I read them. I love all mysteries. Catfish Alley was recommended by a friend at the beach. It's similar to The Help, which I also loved.
Thanks, Rundy's Room, for hosting the party!