69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, August 5, 2013

First Day of School!

Today was our first day of school. It was an abbreviated day, so it was only two hours.
Since I've moved to the Title I program at our school, I didn't have a homeroom to greet or give treats to. I'll give you a freebie instead....just to make up for that empty feeling I have right now.
I'm looking forward to the change, but until we get our rosters and get the kiddos in the lab, I'm a little lonely!


Click on the pic above to get a freebie on punctuating dialogue to accompany the story, The Trial of Cardigan Jones, by Tim Egan. It's the second story in the Journeys 3rd grade basal.


Have you visited A Class*y Collaboration this week for the Schoolapalooza? Every night through August 9, you can score some fabulous freebies from the authors. Be sure to visit between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. EST to get your freebies.

Click on the pic above to join the fun!


1 comment: