69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shopping Cart Game -- Freebie

Students read a card and decide if they have to add or subtract money. Some of the cards make them think a little more by deciding how many products they bought or how many hours they worked. Click on the picture below to download this fun game.....and please leave a comment!


Don't forget to join my Snow Day Linky Party by clicking here! Share your favorite snow-related activity, favorite snow-themed book, or most inspiring snowy Pin from Pinterest!
Graphics by ScrappinDoodles.com  Fonts by KevinandAmanda.com

12 comments:

  1. So fun!! The kiddos will love it. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the best games. I can't wait to use this with my third graders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always have problems making change from $5.00. This activity should really help- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea!! So much fun for the kids! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun money game. Thanks so much for sharing. I just started following your blog & following you on Pinterest.
    Shauna
    myshaenoel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great way for my SPED kids to practice the calculator. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. math game is useful for learning process

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not get this to download. Will you please email it to me? alice.mansell@lcsbonline.org, thank you! I left a message about the monster multiplication also. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to play this game with my students! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete