69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I've Got Sunshine...on a Cloudy Day....AND a Christmas Noun Freebie!

(Freebie is at bottom of all the Thank You's!)

I've gotten a little behind on my thank-you's since my observation and wanted to be sure to send some out! To all of you who left comments....thank you, thank you, thank you! No matter where I am, if my Blackberry goes off to let me know I have a message from one of you, it puts a smile on my face! 

And a special "thank you" to...
Mrs. Corbitt at Tadpole Tidbits
Patricia at Primary Practice
Denise on Yearn to Learn
and
Mrs. L at Life with Mrs. L

All these kind ladies nominated me for a Sunshine Award. Be sure to go check out their blogs as soon as you can. I get a lot of good ideas from them!


When you receive this award, you have to do three things:
1. Say thank you to the person that nominated you
2. Answer some questions
3. Pay it forward

Here are my answers:
Favorite Color: Green (I guess....never understood why we had to pick one)
Favorite Animal: Tillie, our dog
Favorite Number: 3
Favorite Drink: Diet Coke
Facebook or Twitter:  Facebook, but not as much nowadays!
My Passion: Reading, Making activities for my kids at school (and sharing with you!)
Giving or Getting: Definitely Giving!
Favorite Flower: Zinnias and Gerbera Daisies
Favorite Day: Definitely Thanksgiving!

Some of my Go To blogs and my Nominees:


Okay, I promised a freebie (drumroll, please........)
We still need practice on types of nouns. Here is a Christmas themed Noun Scavenger Hunt. Click on the pic to download.


Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. ☺/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
    /▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚HELLO! ** I am the HAPPINESS FAIRY ~♥~˚ ✰*
    / \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥ I've sprinkled happy dust on your blog!✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚. ★*˛
    ˚♥* So Smile. You’re worth it!!!✰˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚♥...Pass It On...♥
    ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *

    Actually, I think you're the teaching blog fairy...all these wonderful ideas!! Thanks bunches again!
    Melly <><
    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing great information that is actually helpful.
    Science And Materials Assignment 1 – UK.

    ReplyDelete