69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekly Morning Work - Freebie

Here's our Morning Work for the week.

Click on the pic above to get the file.

Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale May 7 and 8. Everything in my store is 28% off!
Click the button below to visit and buy those items you've been saving on your wish list.


Teachers Notebook is also throwing a big Teacher Appreciation Sale. Click on the links to the right to visit AND enter the $100 Oriental Trading Gift Certificate giveaway.

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I want to re-work my morning work next year. This year I have a journal that I LOVE, but it is very time consuming... I am looking for something a bit quicker. This may be the answer! I am pinning it!

    Happy Monday and Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to you :)
    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete