Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dice Data Freebie AND A Celebration!

Our next Math unit is on data, so I've updated a freebie I posted last year on collecting data with dice. The activities include creating bar graphs, picture graphs, and line plots.
Just click on the pic above to get the file.

Today is my birthday! To celebrate, I'm putting everything in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and my Teachers Notebook shop on sale. It's all 15% off! Come visit and see what's new. Just clink on the links in the right sidebar.



6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mary. I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for this activity. I am writing it into my plans for after break. I love your products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mary! Praying you have a wonderful day! Thank you for all your creative ideas! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your day is GRAND...Happy Happy Birthday!!! Snow day here in Kansas!
    Barb Forbes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for the freebie AND sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you had a great birthday Mary! Singing... from across blogland ;)
    -Leslie
    TeachJunkie.com
    KindergartenWorks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dice graphs look great! Thank you, and belated birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete