69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day! (and Free Morning Work)

Happy Mothers Day!
My kiddos are in the kitchen as I type cooking supper. My son and his sweet girlfriend even did the shopping.
It's going to be grilled pork chops, grilled yellow squash and zucchini, mashed potatoes, and brownies.
(I'm just hoping this little treat includes cleaning up the mess!)

Here's your morning work for the week. Just click on the pic to get the file.

We are going to the Tennessee Performing Arts Center tomorrow on a field trip to see a dinosaur puppet play.  I will be worn out tomorrow afternoon!  All of these end of the year happenings are killing me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the freebie. You're terrific to once again share.

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete