69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Last Week of Morning Work!!!!

This is our last week of school!
Tomorrow is Field Day, so don't look for a post tomorrow....I'll be coming home, getting in the tub, and going to bed early!

Here's my last bit of Morning Work for the year! Thanks to everyone for the comments and emails you've sent telling me that you've used it and for the suggestions for next year's work. It's on my list to work on over the summer.

Just click on the pic above to get the file!

2 comments:

  1. I do a daily morning journal in the morning, but I love what you do! I think next year I will have this as afternoon work... those last 10 minutes when you are trying to pack them up and send notes home. This would be a good review too.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    Enjoy your LAST week of school! So jealous :) 3more for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your last week!

    Misty
    http://charmedinthirdgrade.blogspot.com/2012/02/figurative-language.html

    ReplyDelete