69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, October 17, 2011

Creepy Creatures Freebie

Your kids will love these cr~eeeee~py creatures I found at Walgreens today.
55 creatures for $2.99


I'm going to put them in my Writing Station and let the kids use them to write a story. The freebie includes the directions and a graphic organizer to help the students plan their story and a rubric to let them know how they will be graded. Click on the pic below to download the file.







 Leave a comment and let me know how your creepy stories turn out!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Started it today with my kiddos and blogged about it with links back here to you:) Pop by and check out the post;)) Thanks for sharing!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Following your blog! Need to run by and pick up some creepy characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!! wish i had found this days ago!

    ReplyDelete