69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bazinga! Don't Forget! AND a Freebie!

Don't forget to enter my FANTABULOUS Giveway! I am giving two lucky winners a copy of everything in my TpT Store PLUS lots of my online friends have donated some super products, too!
Click on the button below to enter.
Here is a fun FREE game to review multiplication facts.
Set a timer for five minutes. Students draw cards and answer the problems. If they draw a Bazinga! card, they must put all their cards back in the pile.
Just click on the pic above to get the freebie!
I hope you have a Bazinga of a weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie... I LOVE those math games:)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love games that review, and I am new to third and fourth grade...trying to find new things! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete