69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Favorite Books Linky Party!

     Runde's Room is hosting a "My Favourite Books Linky Party"! Since I've had fun reading the posts there, I wanted to link in.

1.  Childhood Favorites:  One of my favorite childhood books was Mrs. Wiggs and the Cabbage Patch. I also loved all the Little House books. At school, I always checked out those little blue biographies, but I can't remember the name of the series.

2. Classroom Favorites:  We love all books in my classroom!  My kids really love all the Junie B. Jones books. Last year's class loved all the different versions of Cinderella.

3.  Favorite books I read to my own children: My son liked me to read the Hardy Boys books to him when he was little. My daughter loved the Junie B. Jones series.

4.  Professional Favorites:  The Book Whisperer, anything by Debbie Diller, Comprehension Connections, by Tanny McGregor, and anything by Patricia M. Cunningham.

5.  Guilty-Pleasure Favorites:  I love the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I laugh out loud when I read them. I love all mysteries. Catfish Alley was recommended by a friend at the beach. It's similar to The Help, which I also loved.

Thanks, Rundy's Room, for hosting the party!

3 comments:

  1. I love Comprehension Connections, too! Great book!

    Jennifer
    http://3rdgradelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to "My Favourite Books." 'The Help' is on my reading summer list - recommended to me by a coworker. I want to send you your "loot bag" for linking up, but I can't find your email. You can email me at jenrunde(at)yahoo(dot)com, and I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stephanie Plum too! I can't decide who is hotter Ranger or Joe!

    ReplyDelete