69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Turkey Plurals -- Freebie

Today, I am thankful for my local Ruby Tuesday restaurant. They donated twenty percent of their profits on Friday, Saturday, and today to our school. I ate there three times this weekend to show my support for them! They were so used to seeing me by today, that they gave me my own copy of a cookbook full of their recipes! Debbie, their manager, is friendly, compassionate, and willing to go the extra mile to help schools.

Today's freebie is all about plurals. Set a timer and get ready for some fun practice.
Just click on the pic above to get your file.
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your activities. I'm so thankful for you posting and sharing them. I've been trying to print the Turkey Plurals but continue to receive this message, "The page isn't redirecting properly". Do you have any ideas about how I can print? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why you are having trouble. I printed it without any trouble. Did you download it before you tried to print?

    ReplyDelete