69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, November 25, 2013

Proper Pilgrims -- Freebie!

Today, I am thankful that my mama taught me how to cook….including how to make her dressing for Thanksgiving! This is our family's first holiday season without her,  my mother-in-law, or my nephew. I guess it's time to combine some new traditions with the old ones and celebrate being together while remembering Memi, Nell, and Garner.

Your freebie today is a review of proper nouns.
 Proper Pilgrims
Click on the pic above to get your freebie!

Don't forget to click {HERE} for a chance to win a copy of Common Core Connections for your grade level.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family during this season. Hugs and prayers to you!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete