69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Planting Subtraction Facts -- Freebie

Here's another station activity to help students develop fluency in subtraction.


Click on the pic to download the freebie!

Thanks to all of the readers who have left comments on my freebies. Several have suggested I put them up on Teacher's Notebook or open a TPT store. I think anything anyone can do to help out teachers is a good thing, so I'll keep the freebies coming for free as long as I can! Thanks for all the kind words!




7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful freebies! You have no idea how helpful they are to a first year teacher learning the ropes. Thank you so,so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're activities are so cute and creative. Our state is switching to common core this fall and your freebies are certainly helping us make that transition. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would like to thank you for all of your creative ideas. There is never enough time to plan and prepare...it seems as if you always offer a freebie at just the right time. Thank you for all of your time and effort. It is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also would like to thank you for your amazing work. I am a second year teacher in middle school but I don't know where I will be next year so I am stocking up on your amazing work! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a first grade teacher. I enjoy your freebies and have made them function in my room. My more advanced students have enjoyed the challenge! Thank you for your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for sharing all your freebies. I too enjoy sharing freebies on my blog. Feel free to stop by and get freebies for your classroom!

    Dana
    a2ndgradeadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to following your blog after a co-worker kept sending me links to your fabulous work. Thanks for all you do in creating these little treasures. What a happy thing to find them. Looking forward to organizing many of them by their standard (thanks for matching that up as well!)

    ReplyDelete