69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'll Show What I Know -- Freebie!

It's TCAP testing week! We have practiced, reviewed, practiced, and reviewed. One of our last discussions was on how we can show all that we have learned. The students made a list of things they can do on testing day to be sure they are doing their best on the test.

I took their pictures and added star stickers with an app on my iPhone called PhotoSticker. We added the pics to the lists and posted them in the hall.



Click on the pic below to download the doc!

And please show some love with a comment!



3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing!Good luck this week!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fellow TCAP teacher. I feel your agony. Thanks for sharing! I will use this. Our tests begin April 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great we just finished our testing but wil
    Definetly use next year

    ReplyDelete