69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cats, Cats, Cats! - Freebie


I've been catching up on email, posting, and blogging this weekend. I was sur---prised when I opened my inbox and found an invite from Teaching Blog Addict to be an author for their site! Surprised doesn't really cover it.....thrilled....ecstatic..nervous....mostly nervous!
If you haven't been to their site yet (but I bet you have!), then go now and I guarantee you will find something you like!


To celebrate, here is some help getting your second graders to meet the Common Core Standard of mentally adding and subtracting ten or one hundred from numbers up to 900. 


Click on the pic above to download the doc.





4 comments:

  1. Cute freebie! I love the graphics. And CONGRATS on being an author for TBA! I can't wait to read your future posts for them!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, CONGRATS!!! Secondly, thanks for the freebie! Perfect for my classroom!

    ReplyDelete