69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, April 2, 2012

Bugaloo Multiplication Practice - Freebie

Common Core requires third graders to determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation, to understand division as an unknown-factor problem, and to fluently multiply and divide within 100. By the end of third grade, they must know all multiplication facts from memory.


Click on the pic above to download this activity based on fact families to practice these standards.

Please leave a comment and let me know how you used this in your class.

7 comments:

  1. This will be a great addition to our math tubs! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and functional:-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for ALL of your great ideas! I just found out I'll be teaching 2nd instead of 1st next year, so you're blog is certainly bookmarked many times on my favorites...and I'm your newest follower. Thank you!

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a great review for my third graders. Thanks.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the great resource!! nancy p

    ReplyDelete