69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time for Fun! -- Elapsed Time Freebie

It's Time for Fun! Practice figuring elapsed time with this freebie. My kids can figure elapsed time if they have a clock to use, but have trouble when it's presented in a word problem. This freebie is a game I made with graphics from The 3 AM Teacher. If you haven't visited her site, GO NOW!
Just click on the graphic below to download the doc.
It's also time to leave a comment! Please let me know what you think.

8 comments:

  1. Mary, These are great! Thank you for creating and sharing them. Lapse time is HARD for my kids too. . . using the little clocks certainly helps, but unfortunately they aren't allowed to use them on state testing! Ughhh!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary-
    I just want to thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful stuff! Everything you make is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary...This is great!!! I love that you included the little cartoon...hehehe. Thank you!!

    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely a skill we need to practice, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great telling time activities you have! Earlier this year, I looked all over the internet for activities like these. Thank you for sharing:)

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I teach 4th grade but this will be great review for the BOY! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to use this printable in a library program called Bedtime Math PJ Party, for kids 3-6 & 6-9, to be held at the Goshen Branch of the Clermont County Public Library system 8/25 & 8/27. Children and their parents will be attending. thanks.

    ReplyDelete