69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Domino Garage - Freebie

I'm on my third week of summer vacation and don't have much to show for it! I've had a party for our faculty to wish our principal good luck on her new job as assistant superintendent and a wedding tea, so at least my house is clean and straightened. Bonnaroo is this coming weekend and both kids will be home, so my house won't be looking too good by then. I've finished a memory photo book of my nephew for his parents and put two new items up on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook.
Here is one of the domino Math games from one of my new products. Click on the links to both my stores to the right to check out the rest of the packet. It's thirteen fun games that use dominos to practice math. All you have to do is print out the directions, add your own dominos, and you are ready to go!
Just click on the pic above to get the freebie!

3 comments:

  1. When I click on the picture, nothing comes on the screen. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun game to begin the year! Thanks, Mary, for this freebie.

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete