69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kung Fu Pow-eeeee! Freebie!

I have several kiddos who are still struggling with reading words with a silent e on the end. So I made this new game to encourage them to practice their decoding skills.

Students read short and long vowel words and cover up the space if they are successful. The player or team that covers four spaces in a row wins the game. I'm going to use this on my Promethean Board and just write X's and O's on the squares if they read the word correctly and then place it in one of my literacy stations.

If you'd like a copy, just click on the pic below to get the file.

This is part of a pack of four games I just added to my Teachers Pay Teachers store and my Teachers Notebook shop. If you'd like to see more, click on the links to the right to browse.

If you purchase two products from my store and send me the receipt, I'll send you a product of your choice free. Just email me a copy of your receipt and your choice of a free product, and I'll get your goodie right out to you!

And if you prove you are a follower of both stores, I'll send you another free product! No purchase is necessary! Just send me an email with the name you use to follow, a screen shot from both stores that show you as "Following," and I'll send the free product to you. Please follow BOTH stores to get the deal! I'll close this offer on Sunday, April 15, at midnight. My email is pitnerm107 at gmail.com. (Trying to avoid that spam!)


2 comments:

  1. Although I *think* we are fine with Silent E this year, I did save this for future use. You never know...

    Thank you for sharing!! (And your offer is so sweet, too...must get those screenshots taken!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am headed to take screenshots for you!

    So happy to follow you!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete