Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Noun and Verb Charades - Freebie

We are almost ready to work on past tense forms of verbs, especially the irregular verbs. My kiddos need a little bit more practice distinguishing between nouns and verbs, so we are going to play charades.
Divide your class into teams. One teammate acts out a word on the card he draws. His team must guess the word and tell if it is a noun or a verb.
I included a blank sheet of cards in case you want to write in your own words.
Just click on the pic above to download the charades cards.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I just posted on my blog about finding noun activities.

    Jessica
    Learn, Play & Have Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great freebie. THANKS!!!! I had an idea of an extension for this game I thought I'd share. We're studying homographs and what a great way to help them understand this concept. Choose one that has a noun meaning and a verb meaning (for example, bowl)and have them act out the different meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great FUN learning activity!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete