69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, June 23, 2014

SRSD TREE Freebie

Here is the TREE material for Opinion and Argument writing.  I think you can slide these materials right in to the themes I've posted over the past several days. If I added a graphic to match each theme, I thought it looked too busy. This packet includes small copies for attaching to a student's desk or in a writing journal.

I will work on the material for narrative writing next.


I hope this works for you. Please keep checking back for the narrative info. I have meetings every day this week, so It might be a little while before I get it posted.



8 comments:

  1. You are so wonderful to share this! I appreciate it and all the effort you put into this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about the SRSD approach. I love the idea of teaching and memorizing acronyms to use while writing. Starting to read "Powerful Writing Strategies for All" and watched a bunch of videos online. I can't wait to try this out with my 3rd graders this year! Any ideas on gathering pictures to use for prompts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mary - Lovin' these posts! I have my guesses but I'm not exactly sure what is meant by 'links' and 'language' in the TREE method. Would you mind explaining it just a bit? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mary! I've been absent from the blogging world lately. Lots going on...hoping to be back soon. Congratulations on AP, too! :)
    Melly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary
    This is very good looking you blog and very useful all the students nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mary!
    You have a really beautiful blog here.

    ReplyDelete