69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Friday, October 4, 2013

Boo! Let's Bump! -- Freebie

Working on multiplication facts fluency? One of my favorite ways to work on facts is to play Bump.
Run off the game board by clicking on the pic below. 

I usually run the game boards off on card stock and stick them in a plastic page protector. I use the two colored disks that come with most math manipulative kits as the markers. Click on the links below for more info.






Have fun playing Bump!
It's Fall, y'all!


6 comments:

  1. My kiddos looove Bump games. They will be excited to use this cute Halloween one - thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they have fun! I think Bump is one of the most fun ways to practice multiplication facts!

      Delete
  2. Thanks. This will be a great Halloween game.

    ReplyDelete