69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, March 30, 2015

Math Awareness Month Freebies!

Did you know that April is Math Awareness Month?
Me, either!

In celebration, I'm sharing some of my favorite Math posts from my blog....plus I've joined in with a few other teachers to put all of my math products  in my TpT Store on sale for April 1-2!
Click on the pic above for more sale info. Click HERE to go directly to my store.

Now for the oldies, but goodies! Click on each pic below for more info on your freebies!
My kids loved playing Last Man Standing. It's great practice for interpreting place value and is even better when the kids are ready to give the clues!

Simple, but effective! Based on the old Concentration games, Fraction Memory Match is perfect for a math station on equivalent fractions.


Rolling Perimeter is one of my newest freebies, but it's been popular so I wanted to be sure you didn't miss it. Simple, easy activity to practice perimeter.

Have a great Math Awareness Month!
Leave a comment below if you have special activities planned.

5 comments: